We want to give all of our customers an update on some major adjustments we have made at Meepo to improve our customer support. As Kieran promised last month on Facebook, we have been working hard to make Meepo’s customer service the best in class. Here you will see a number of changes we have implemented to make sure all Meepo customers get the service and support they need in a timely manner.
1) To keep up with our fast growing sales, we have added new members to our customer support team. Our goal is to make sure every email and Facebook message gets answered within 1-2 business days.
2) We have set up dedicated support pages making it easier for you to direct your inquiry. These pages are as follows:
- For warranty related questions or claims, please read here
- We have compiled a list of frequently asked questions here
- If you have questions about which board to buy, check out our “Buyer’s Guide” here
- For general inquiries, please use our contact form here: https://blog.meepoboard.com/contact/
3) Some of the of the most common questions that users ask us pertain to shipping and delivery times. We are happy to say that we are now regularly updating the shipping times on our board and accessory pages. We are also proud to have been guaranteeing delivery by Christmas for 4 of our boards – AWD, V2, V2 30 Inch and Campus 2. Current ship times for all of our boards are as follows:
- AWD – ships in 10 business days following order
- NLS – ships in 15 business days following order
- V2 – ships in 10 business days following order
- V2 30 Inch – ships in 10 business days following order
- Campus 2 – ships in 2 business days following order
4) We are now offering our users a new option of Fast Shipping. This has been one of the most commonly requested features from customers and we are excited to finally have this capability.
5) Lastly, we want to say that we love getting feedback (both good and bad) on Facebook and encourage all of our customers to leave us a review. With that said, we want to request that everyone be respectful. Users who take advantage of our social media channels to be disrespectful and intentionally try to damage Meepo’s reputation with distasteful reviews will not receive any better service.
Well, we hope that you enjoyed reading about our recent customer service updates and that you are as excited as we are about these changes. Stay tuned for more updates and improvements in the near future and please let us know if you have any questions in the comments section below, on Facebook or on Instagram. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
I want to give two big “thumbs up” to Meepo customer service. I have 3 boards and like to ask a lot of tech questions on how to change up my boards. They are quick to reply with good advise. They also set me right when I had a bad battery. It came so quick that I was surprised. Thanks again Meepo. Good customer service like yours makes me happy I went with Meepo.