Grand Prize: Meepo NLS
Spring is here! Show us the beauty of it!
Our jury selected 5 outstanding videos. Watch them now, vote for the best videos and help decide who the three winners are >>>
- Participants need to submit all videos by April 28th at 11:59 PM Pacific Time. At least 50% of the video must be filmed with a drone.
- Participants will post their videos on their Youtube, Facebook or Instagram profiles. The videos need to be between 30 and 120 seconds long.
- Meepo Board will announce the five qualifying videos for next stage on April 30th and upload them to the company's Facebook and Youtube channels.
- The five qualifying videos will also be uploaded to our website and the community will vote for their favorite.
- The video with the most votes on our website by May 5th at 11:59 PM Pacific Time will win. Grand prize: Meepo NLS. Second prize: $250 Meepo gift card. Third prize: $150 Meepo gift card. The winners will be announced on May 6th via email and on Meepo Board's social media channels.
Additional competition terms and conditions
- The board used in the video needs to be a Meepo Board
- Wearing a helmet is a must
- Only one video per person can be submitted.
- Sexually/Violent explicit language is prohibited.
- You must be a resident of either the US, Aland Islands, Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bouvet Island, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Ethiopia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Holy See (Vatican City State), Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Isle Of Man, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, Republic Of Malaysia, Moldova, Republic of Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Svalbard And Jan Mayen, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Israel, Mongolia, Nepal, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Turkey or Ukraine.
- By entering a Submission, the entrant certifies and represents that each Submission:
(i) is the entrant’s original photo/video/content – and does not infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other proprietary or intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or violate of any applicable law or regulation; (ii) has not been previously awarded a prize, (iii) is not obscene, lewd, profane, pornographic, disparaging, indecent, does not show illegal or other inappropriate or dangerous behavior, or is not in keeping with the image of the Sponsor’s brand, and does not depict products competitive with those of Sponsor, all as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; and (iv) if it includes material or elements that are not owned by entrant and/or are subject to any rights of any third parties, entrant has obtained any and all licenses, releases, permissions and consents necessary to permit the use and exhibition of the Submission by Sponsor in the manner set forth in these Official Rules, including, without limitation, any name and likeness releases for any person who appears in or is identifiable in the Submission.
Sponsor does not claim any ownership rights in your Submission and nothing in these Official Rules will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit your Submission. By entering the Promotion and/or submitting any Submission, you hereby grant to Sponsor a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, reference, store, cache, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast and otherwise exploit such Submission in any form, medium or technology now known or later developed, in whole or in part, for any purposes, including on and through third-party distribution channels selected by, but not affiliated with, Sponsor, for both commercial and non-commercial purposes; you also grant Sponsor the right to sublicense these rights to third parties for distribution via third party distribution channels, which may include viral distribution of your Submission. You agree that neither Sponsor nor any third party distribution channels have any obligation to provide any compensation to you for your Submission or the licenses granted herein.
If a Submission does not meet the criteria set forth herein, Sponsor may disqualify and discard the Submission either immediately or at any time during the Promotion. By entering a Submission, entrants acknowledge that Sponsor may obtain other submissions, content or materials that are similar or identical in theme, format or other respects to that submitted by the CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES (cont.) entrant. Entrants acknowledge that, by entering a Submission, Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas, themes, or concepts previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than the entrant. Sponsor has the right to review all Submissions and all Submissions may or may not be posted on the Promotion Page or in another media, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering a Submission, entrants agree that the Sponsor is not responsible for any unauthorized use of Submissions by third parties. Sponsor does not guarantee the posting of any Submission and reserves the right to take down any Submission for any reason at any time.
No mail-in entries are allowed. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. There is no limit on the number of times you may enter but each entry must contain a new Submission. Entrants violating any of these Official Rules may be disqualified.